- Weightloss and increased metabolism
- Muscle pain relief
- Immune system boost
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
- Ease joint and muscle pain
- Reduce stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Improves skin complexion
Pre and Post Care
- If you are eating before a treatment, make sure you stick with light foods only, nothing heavy and drink plenty of water as you will be sweating out a lot of water throughout the sauna experience.
- Drink plenty of water after a sauna treatment and if you are eating right after a treatment, make sure you are eating something very light. If possible avoid showering or make up application for 2 hours.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit if you prefer not to be naked in the sauna – fresh towels will be provided to all clients, so you can be naked and wrapped in a towel throughout treatment if preferred. Otherwise, you can also relax in the sauna in your underwear.
- Try to refrain from wearing any body oils or lotions to the skin prior to entering the sauna to keep pores open and unblocked.
- Make sure to bring a book with you, which is safe to take into the infrared sauna with you, so you can read and relax during treatment.
- Our sauna does come with bluetooth to play your own music and a TV to watch Netflix’s on during your treatment.
Ready to make a change?
Book an appointment with Majella, your qualified therapist.