Experience these benefits with just 30 minutes in the HOCATT™.
- Boosts energy levels Improves endurance, speed, and strength without exhaustion!
- Promotes weight loss – incinerating up to 600 calories per session
- Foster’s recovery from sports-related injuries
- Delays the ageing process by enhancing oxygen delivery to cells.
- Stimulates collagen and elastic synthesis – fortifying the collagen layer and increasing elasticity
The HOCATT™ is thoughtfully designed keeping women’s health in focus. It has an additional ozone generator exclusively for OPTIONAL vaginal Ozone-Oxygen insufflations and breast cupping.
- Delays the ageing process by delivering more oxygen to cells.
- Refreshes the skin by diminishing and softening fine wrinkles.
- Promotes collagen and elastin synthesis — strengthening the collagen layer. Fortifies connective tissue, firms and tightens, while maintaining the skin’s softness and suppleness.
- Improves skin elasticity and texture, diminishes blemishes, and softens acne scars. Diminishes cellulite.
- Promotes weight loss — up to 600 calories per session!
Learn more about Women’s Health & the HOCATT
Sports Performance Enhancement
For sportspersons, it’s all about energy enhancement and oxygen utilization. With the HOCATT™ infusing your body with ozone (imagine it as a Super-Oxygen) down to the cellular level, it becomes an indispensable tool for any sports enthusiast!
- Promotes weight loss — burns up to 600 calories per session!
- Decreases fat and develops muscle mass with exercise.
- Accelerates post-exercise recovery.
- Promotes healing for sports injuries.
- Reduced physical and emotional stress.
Discover more about Sports Enhancement & the HOCATT
Is it safe?
It is indeed safe! Ozone is an age-old natural healing modality and a well-researched therapy, with numerous studies published in medical journals worldwide, including esteemed journals such as PubMed. Ozone has outstanding safety records and astonishing efficacy in virtually all categories of disease due to its anti-oxidant stimulation and energy production capabilities. It has been deemed one of the safest treatments with the fewest side effects. Ozone is only hazardous when it is directly inhaled, as it can irritate the mucous membranes of the lungs.
How long are sessions? How many do I need?
HOCATT™ sessions are usually 25-30 minutes. Most protocols recommend 2-3 sessions per week, but some cases do require daily sessions initially. A couple of sessions per month are recommended for even the healthiest clients looking to maintain and increase their vitality.
Will HOCATT™ interfere with my current medication(s)?
In most cases the HOCATT™ is very complementary to conventional medications, often enhancing their efficacy. HOCATT™ also promotes the absorption and bio-availability of nutrients when taking vitamin/mineral supplements. We have even seen many cases where chemotherapy patients using the HOCATT™ not only experience reduced side effects, but also an enhanced efficacy of the chemo. Please consult your doctor about your concerns before starting HOCATT™ sessions.
What is cupping and Vaginal Insufflation? Do I need to do it during my session?
The HOCATT™ has a second ozone generator dedicated to auxiliary attachments for OPTIONAL ozone Cupping or Vaginal Insufflation (VI), during or outside of a HOCATT™ session. Using a glass funnel / set of breast cups focuses a high concentration of ozone over a specific problematic area. Ozone VI is recommended for endometriosis, ovarian cysts, and vaginal infections (yeast / fungal, bacterial, viral). Often these infections decrease fertility, so ozone VI’s are highly recommended for those who are looking to fall pregnant. To do the ozone VI, you insert a catheter about 5cm into the vagina
Is HOCATT™ safe for pregnant and/or breastfeeding women?
HOCATT™, and especially the VI application, is actually recommended for those who are planning or trying to fall pregnant, and it is safe for breastfeeding women. However, as with most anything, it is advised that you not use the HOCATT™ during the first 3 months of pregnancy, as it is during this time that the fetus is most vulnerable.
Ready to make a change?
Book an appointment with Majella, your qualified therapist.