- Develop realistic health goals that are achievable long-term
- Learn how to better manage chronic conditions, such as constipation, diabetes, gut issues, low energy, weight loss/gain
- Develop a plan for healthy and sustainable weight loss, customised to be realistic and suitable for you.
- Develop a personalised shopping list to achieve your goals, including short-cuts for healthy eating for those busy parents who are juggling!
- Nutritional education – develop healthy habits that last and improve overall wellness
- Manage sweet cravings – learn how to satisfy your sweet cravings with just as delicious but healthier substitutes
- Food planning for detoxification
- Teenage nutrition – learn how to correctly balance proteins, carbs and fat to fuel a growing and potentially picky teenager
- Athletic nutrition – learn how to increase energy to fuel your body and reach your potential
How many sessions do you need?
I recommend an initial one-hour consult, with a follow-up 45 minute consult within 2 weeks of the initial meeting. After that, it’s up to you to check in when you need encouragement, continued guidance or when you want to tweak your goals.
How It Works
The first consult with Majella will be 60 minutes and will include a questionnaire that will be filled out prior to the consult. Majella will discuss your health goals and will help you develop a realistic and achievable plan to realise your personal goals in a way that is sustainable long-term.
Ready to make a change?
Book an appointment with Majella, your qualified therapist.